Monday, May 31, 2010

The End

So a lot has happened these last few months, but more importantly has come the completion of Kindergarten for Hunter and pre-school for Preston. I am having a hard time adjusting to the fact that the school year is OVER and that my two older boys will be moving up in the education system. Then, on top of that, my little sister has graduated high school. Am I really that old? I suppose turning 29 this year doesn't qualify me as old, but some days I certainly feel it! I was just thinking about birthdays and am kinda chuckling to myself because tomorrow, my ex turns 30. His 20's are over. I, however, still have 1 more year in my 20's! I shouldn't gloat or laugh, but somehow I really do think it's funny! Oh well. I've been thinking about the boys and how much they've grown. I'm still shocked that Hunter will be in 1st grade, Preston in Kindergarten and Jordan may possibly be in pre-school (if they accept him! I really hope they do since that would be so incredibly AWESOME!). Then I think of my schooling. I sure hope this summer is easy-breezy-rice-and-cheesy because starting in the fall, it's going to be crazy for me! I'm excited and really nervous at the same time! I hope I do well and can pull A's in my classes. I know a few people in the program so I won't have to make a bunch of new friends, but I suspect I'll need to make friends with as many people as possible because we'll be a family once the program starts! I'm rambling so I must be tired! I guess I'm just feeling old ... Why do kids have to do that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment