Sunday, March 21, 2010

Change

I made a change yesterday. I'm still getting used to it. Brace yourself .... I went back to my roots, almost literally. I went back to my natural hair color! It's dark but the girl did a really good job. I was inspired because I saw a picture of when my youngest brother graduated from high school and I had dark hair but it was just beautiful and shiny and long. I wanted my hair to be shiny again by jove! So I think I'm on the right track for now, giving my hair a chance to recover from being subjected to chemical treatment every 3 months or so ... So here's what I look like with dark hair and the picture that inspired me ... ;-)














So that's it. I'm a brunette again. It's so weird too becaus I'm used to seeing mainly blonde. I have, however, gotten a few compliments so that makes me feel good that it does look okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment